Friday, July 13, 2012

Lucky Rabbit's foot.


I went and stayed with my parent's for a little while recently, i had some time off work so travelled down to Dunedin, which was very cold but nice and relaxing. I sat by the fire and took baths and did some drawing. I painted this on some not very nice paper, which is a lot toothier than i usually use. It made for some nice textures but it was a bit of a struggle to get any sort of smoothness.

This is going in a group show here in Wellington on the 23rd of July. I will post some more details later, but it is with a really nice bunch of artists, and in a great artist run space. I am really looking forward to it.

Also it is Friday the 13th again! I feel like there have been a lot of those recently. I've been watching too much Charmed so am tempted to dress up and cast fake magic spells with my cat.

No comments: