Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She cries


She cries
Originally uploaded by Eating ghosts
I am back from wellington! things cheered up a bit. I miss Wal like crazy already, but, eh. I think a little devon time before we move in together is good. I finished quite a few paintings, did lots of drawing.

I have a meeting with my artist mentor tomorrow. I got a letter back from COCA (center of contemporary art) saying they are interested in offering me a show, so ive been writing a new proposal today to send off to them. A show there would just be fantastic, even if it is in Christchurch

Here is a little girl from a set of paintings i am working on - imaginary friends.

xox

3 comments:

Sarah: Everyday Clementine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah: Everyday Clementine said...

One of my favorite of the series- I adore her red hair!

I hope you don't mind, I mentioned you on my blog [thedarlingclementine.blogspot.com] this afternoon (all images credited to you, of course, via links). I can't say that anyone actually reads my blog- who knows, maybe there are one or two our there in cyberland :)- but I just thought I'd drop you a note and double check that you don't mind.

Have a lovely week!

Devon said...

Of course i don't mind! It's quite lovely in fact, so thank you xox