Thursday, April 28, 2011

Opening at Pixel Ink Tonight



Group Show (featuring Ani Fourie, Autumn McGrail, Rebecca Robinson, Carmen Rogers, Charlotte Ellayne Welch, Devon Smith, Florence Thornburn, Jinx in the Sky, KIRAN-X, Lucy Yu, Melissa McDougall, Rachel Walker, Trevor Kohing and Rosalind Clark)

Pixel Ink Gallery, 219 Cuba Street, Wellington 6011

Exhibition runs from 29 April – 29 May 2011

Opening preview: Friday 29 April 5:30 – 7.30pm

I had planned to go to the opening, but I've picked up some awful sickness. I am confined to bed watching movies and not moving. It's pretty great, actually, except when i do move (and my back hurts) and the odd spew.

Tomorrow a friend of mine is helping me sort out my website, she is super smart so maybe she will help me pretty up this blog, too.

I have lots of sketchbook photos waiting to be uploaded, but
they will have to wait until I am a little better.

Also, T-shirts and stickers are now on my etsy store.

1 comment:

{www.lucyyu.co.nz} said...

Hi Devon, sorry to hear about your sickness, get well soon! I was at the opening tonight, and your work looks great in the show :)